- We collect anonymous statistics about your visit, like which of our pages you viewed.
- If you contact us, we take great care to keep your information safe and we’ll never share it with others without your express permission.
- We never share your data with 3rd parties except to help us deliver our own services.
These are just the key points. If you need details, keep reading.
Personal Information we collect
We collects the following types of information:
- Information you provide
You may provide information when you order from us, when you inquire about one of our products or services, when you register for one of our mailing lists, when you report a problem with our website, or when you contact us with an account management question.
- Information collected automatically
Your IP address and non-identifying information about your use of our website may be collected automatically using tracking technologies, such as cookies. Your website browser software can be set to reject all cookies; however, cookies can allow you to take advantage of some of the site’s essential features, which may not work if you reject cookies.
Our web server logs, browser cookies and local shared objects may collect details of your domain name, operating system, browser type, IP address, a unique identifier for your computer, or other access device and details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the services and resources that you access and your use of such resources.
How we use Personal Information
- We use Personal Data for our legitimate business interests, with your consent, or in order to comply with our legal obligations.
- We share limited Personal Data with our 3rd party payment processor Square Inc. and PayPal Inc. to process payments for your order. We will never receive your credit card number.
- We share your name and email address with MailChimp Inc. when you sign up for our mailing list. Each email we send to you using this service includes a link to unsubscribe.
We process Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Operating, maintaining and improving our products and services
We use your Personal Information to operate our business. This means we use your information to provide a product or service to you, to provide you with technical support, to respond to your questions, to provide further information in respect of products and services you have purchased from us, to determine trends and measure site usage which aids in the design of new products and services, to protect against wrongdoing, and to enforce our website terms and conditions of use and other agreements.
We use your Personal Information to provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, events, surveys and promotions, to send you marketing communications.
We use website logs and other website tracking data to improve our products and services, your experience visiting our website, and our server operation and performance.
When do we share Personal Information?
We consider your information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. We do not sell your Personal Infornation to third parties, including to third-party advertisers.
- We disclose Personal Information only in the ordinary course of business in order to deliver our products and services to you.
- We may use or disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with a legal obligation. Where possible we will tell you in advance of such disclosure.
Where do we store and process personal data?
We are a U.S.A. based company and our data servers reside all here in the United States of America.
We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected. We use network access control technology to limit access to the systems on which Personal Information is stored, and we monitor for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that the technical, physical and organizational measures we take will prevent every security threat, nor can we guarantee that your Personal Information will not be improperly accessed, used, altered or destroyed.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We keep Personal Information only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, to provide you with products or services, for legitimate business interests including audit and forensics purposes, and where required or permitted by law. Please note that even if we delete your Personal Information may persist on backup or archival media for an additional period of time.
How do you access your personal information?
You have the right to access (review, correct, amend or delete) your Personal Information. You are responsible for providing us with accurate and complete Personal Information, and for contacting us if correction of such information is required.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
3rd party privacy policies
Updates to this policy
Latest update: May 24, 201